Once again, out-of-state anti-union groups are trying to gut the freedoms and values of working Floridians. Tell the Florida Legislature that SB256/HB1445 is an attack against public service workers simply because we are public service workers. Those of us who care for our sick, keep our communities clean, who are on the front lines of hurricane response, deserve the same rights as others to collectively speak up for a safe place to work, decent pay and fair benefits.
- This is an attack on public service workers simply because we are public service workers.
- The bill is unnecessary.
- Attacks are a distraction from good governance.
- Public service workers strengthen our communities.
- Unions make the economy better for all.
Video Recording Tips
- Record the video on a mobile device with a front-facing camera. You can also ask someone to hold the device for you.
- Hold the device still or prop it against a wall, book, or another object.
- Make sure your face is centered on the screen.
- Speak clearly yet forcefully: Be sure to enunciate.
- Ask them to vote no on this legislation.
Why are YOU voting to ratify?Why are YOU voting YES for ratification? Share your story with us. Below are tips to help you record your 15 – 30 second selfie
Why are you voting YES in our upcoming union election?In a few months, Virginia public service employees like you will have the opportunity to vote YES for our union. By standing
Tell our State Representatives: Vote No on HB 241!Every person should be free to spend their hard-earned paycheck as they desire. HB 241 limits our ability to speak up for the
Protect Freedoms for Public Service WorkersOnce again, out-of-state anti-union groups are trying to gut the freedoms and values of working Floridians. Tell the Florida